Inspiring Students to Succeed in STEM
Celebrating 50 years of success, the Mathematics Engineering Science Achievement (MESA) Schools Program has prepared students for academically rigorous colleges and universities by helping them excel in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) subjects. Our college prep program sparks early interest in STEM by bridging classroom concepts to real-world practice, and inspires youth on their academic journey to higher education and their future success.
The UC Davis MESA Center serves K-12 schools in Sacramento and Yolo counties through the MESA Schools Program.
- Provides hands-on math, science and engineering competitions.
- Provides exposure to technical careers and diverse role models.
- Provides support for MESA class periods (during/or after school).
- Provides MESA student and senior graduation recognition.
- Provides access to summer STEM Rising Program Camps for middle and high school students.
- Provides teacher professional development.
Whether you're a college student who wants to promote MESA, or you are an industry representative looking to volunteer, learn how you can get more involved!